Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant connect to my servers?  (Read 2426 times)
Daimyo
Level 2

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2010, 16:43:13 PM »

I requested to get them on master list.. Ranked = yes.  So when I try to run them I see in server list but cant connect.  Also i am in California now with a bit better connection.  I was looking into upgrading to a 2MB upload or a 4 MB which is the highest they got and I think yould be perfectly fine for Dawnspire.  Checkout for my server now and then.  The Pimp one was running descent to good for 3 ppl last night.  Down side is that it still has massive hiccups time  to time and I worry 4+ players itll just be lagfest.  We need a stronger dedicated server and than I can really invite friends to play and not be worried about lag making their enjoyment bitter.

EDIT: NVM im a noob and forgot since im on a different router, my firewall was technically up.  Took it down, all works well.  Though I still feel that we need a stronger dedicated server if this games going to be advertised for others to play because honestly.. the community is lacking and ive been playing for 3+ years
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 16:47:05 PM by Daimyo » Logged
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 19:34:28 PM »

Those that remain do their best for the community. Pimps server kept the community going in the dark days and still does. Johan runs the game, updating the stats for us and Pharo plays it for us all. We have seen many people come and go over the last 2 years of the free to play version, Sadly never enough to build a new core community round. We still keep trying though with the latest attempt being the mods.

If you can think of any new way to build a new base it would be great. A north american posse, since most of those that play are from Europe and the baltics.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: