Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2019, 16:48:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaver Build  (Read 18776 times)
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 19:51:59 PM »

hmmm anyway i dont like this builds because they have Tele Push 1/4 but Tele Push 12 is rly helpfull.
With Tele Push 12 u can do this:
ure dead and u see a enemy EF 12 Witch gettting op. U could respawn get taunted and witch get op or u can wait till the last second then PUSH and taunt and the interupts fails often and the Witch doesnt get the op. And sometimes u cant respawn that fast and maybe only in the last or last 2 seconds so Tele Push 1 or 4 would fail but tele push 12 is allways usefull.

With tele push 1 or 4 u cant do this. And thats why i dont like it on a lvl under 12.

It's possible to interrupe witch @OP with TH or TP lvl 1 ..^^ and 12 points in telepush are wasted if U take my build. Causze if you put 12 points into TP, you have to take 1 skill at lvl 1. and sprint, flurry, FA at lvl 1 sux..and for interrups in fights, TP 1 TH 1 are enough too. 

this build doesnt work as good witch lvl 12 TP as witch lvl 1 TP and another skill lvl 12 ;d

u gotta try it ;x .. if U can't play with Flurry, put TP to lvl 12, and instead of flurry take whirlwind 1 (;

Life is unique.
FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 20:10:38 PM »

I have lvl 4 push and got points from sprint Tongue its now lvl 9. Build fails badly but I really hate lvl 1 push, need to be so close to enemy to get an interrupt. And I have Meta to patch that sprint. Soon some one will comment that lvl 12 sprint is necessary.

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 20:13:13 PM »

Fluori you fail, lvl 12 sprint is necessary.

Eat the Fish!
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 20:24:40 PM »

Kastenko's build!

FA 12
Gash 12
TP 12
Sprint 12
Th 1
ww 1

It's got it all rly. A skilled player kicks ass with this.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 20:27:36 PM »

hmm ok then i wont use Bone Armor Smiley Didnt know that it is so useless^^

Very good in 1v1. especially if you are against another reaver.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 20:29:14 PM by FLuori » Logged

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 20:37:45 PM »

Just post ur Reaver build here and write how to use if it isnt already posted. I wanna try something else then just the build i have right now.

Sprint 12
Gash 12
Fokus Attack 12
Telekinetic Push 12
Telekinetic Hold 1
Whirlwind 1

Sparissen here u can read again Smiley So ur post was useless Cheesy

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 20:38:23 PM »

Hmm is that build not good for GvGs ? because im not looking for publick builds Smiley

Well as i say it for the second time:
Im looking for GvG builds and not Publick builds Wink with this i mean im not loooking for 1v1 builds too.

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 20:58:01 PM »

I've already given you the best builds I have, currently I'm trying a variation of kastenkos, and it's pretty cool. I still dislike it because of it's heavy reliance on gash for damage. Check out my build "The Mixer" for the best bodyguard build I've come up with.

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 21:24:23 PM »

We in AB dont need a bodyguard Reaver. We have our own tactics and we will try them out. Im sure they will work. With our tactic we dont need a templar bodyguard Reaver. Maybe i will have a look on ur char if we see our tactic doesnt work and we need a bodyguard Reaver Smiley But thx for the build anyway

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2008, 21:36:12 PM »

Ok man ^^ Well, having your own tactics defines your own builds. So I can't help you with your GvG builds, and no one can without knowing the tactics you intend to use. The functional 1v1 builds is a good start however, to be modified.

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 06:58:28 AM »

Well our Reavers need only Temp killer builds. All Reaver attack temp and SB attacks temp if he is in the fight and not at op or enemy base or so. For this job we need good builds. But rly only Reavers attack temp so dont say with ur build: Seeker bullrush on temp and i make Flurry Fokus Attack. Because there will be no Seeker who will rush the temp

DIE FOR A VICTORY
mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »

Whirlwind 1
Flurry 12
Meta 12
Sprint 12
Telekinetic Push 1
Bone Blades 12

So if you are looking for templar killer that is the one you are looking for (my favorite build atm, even better than the one without meta Smiley)

Eat the Fish!
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »

Yea i like that build too its just that it rly sucks when ure the only temp killer and u have to kill templar. in GvG KoE vs LoA i have had this build and we played with:
1 Temp
2 Seeker
1 SB
1 Witch
1 Reaver
(i played in LoA)
the seekers didnt rush templar anyway. I dont know why because we said everyone attack templar but anyway they didnt so i was the only temp killer. Fero made NW and CE on Templar and Flurry was useless and i had no other skill i could deal dmg with. Thats why i dont like that build anyway. But yes 30% of the fights i killed temp alone as Reaver the build isnt that bad but it sucks when ure THE ONLY templar killer because u have only Flurry and no Gash no Fokus Attack.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:49:22 AM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 13:21:43 PM »

If you're the templar killer, why is lvl 12 TP a must-have-skill in your option? Grin.. killing their templar means dealing much dmg in a short periode of time if you wan't to kill him alone, cuz if you aren't going to kill fast, their reavers/seeker will help their templar (just as you've got defend-seekers to defend your templar).. so killing their templar fast is the best way to go imo..the faster you kill, the faster you can help your own templar/team.. so imo flurry/FA/BB/sprint with TP 4 and TH or WW ( to avoid bash for instance) is one of those builds made for killing ( their templar, for instace) fast, cause you deal MuCh dmg in a short time, you can interrupe and avoid interrupes..

sprint+FA(dmg bonus,too),tele push, catch bash with Ww and start flurrying..after that FA cooldown is alrdy over and you can FA .. still alive?? --> attack, he won't heal himself as fast as your BB's give him the rest

'Kastenkos Build' posted by sparrisen : FA 12 Sprint 12 TP 12 gash 1 th 1 ww 1 .. also an awesome Builds Imo, just wanted to mention that.. I like this one Smiley

PS : Fluori, sprint 12 is neccesary *gg*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 13:23:47 PM by oynamak » Logged

Life is unique.
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 13:31:06 PM »

anyway i was looking for a good temp killer build (except for Kastenko's)
and i didnt find a better temp killer build with TP 12 than Kastenko's. Maybe i should use TP on a lower lvl if there is rly no build with TP 12 for a temp killer which is better than Kastenko's pls post if u know one with TP 12 Smiley

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: