Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 16:11:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaver basics  (Read 11239 times)
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 13:41:52 PM »

Hmm but if templar uses Cure 1 on Seeker and SB makes 2 poisneds on him. It removes only 1 poisned and he is on cure so that it acctually should remove 2 but why it doesnt? Shocked

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 16:13:10 PM »

If the immunity is on, it does.

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 16:14:37 PM »

hmm ok then i didnt notice that it was already off. My fault Tongue

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 17:45:16 PM »

Awesomeness. i didn't know that hullu, but it sounds totally wack.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 20:27:41 PM »

As Hullu noticed, I was talking about to use cure before any effect to immunity.
lol, I got it... Displace is another way to interrupt immune ww reaver Tongue

Something about cure... If templar uses lvl4+ cure to some team mate who has one effect already. That target gets immunity? Or only cure?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 22:44:59 PM by FLuori » Logged

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 21:17:48 PM »

does the Toe relic interupt EF and Whilwind actually?

DIE FOR A VICTORY
FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 22:34:10 PM »

No, but it gives daze effect to WW reaver, but if you are immune you don't even get that daze. EF is about lvl, that how many interrupt it will hold up.

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 22:46:51 PM »

He get's that effect cured AND immunity, FLuori.

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 08:12:01 AM »

ok thx Smiley I didnt know that now i know Smiley

DIE FOR A VICTORY
FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 16:20:44 PM »

Have to try lvl 12 cure some day, its maybe a little waste of skill points but its cool to give 10sec immunity + can cure 2 effect from yourself!

Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 18:28:10 PM »

Use of Flurry: (My opinion)

When you are using Flurry you must be extremely carefull, the best way to use it is to cast it on relic runners, templars who has used the bash, or is in situation which gives you an opening.
So basicly make sure that the opponent doesn't have interuptions left and make him go boom with Flurry ^^

I've always used a Flurry build so I think I'm able to ask to any questions you have about Flurry Smiley

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 19:05:43 PM »

Use of Flurry: (My opinion)

When you are using Flurry you must be extremely carefull, the best way to use it is to cast it on relic runners, templars who has used the bash, or is in situation which gives you an opening.
So basicly make sure that the opponent doesn't have interuptions left and make him go boom with Flurry ^^

I've always used a Flurry build so I think I'm able to ask to any questions you have about Flurry Smiley

a second thing u should know about when to use flurry is this:
When the enemy attacks u and he is gonna use a skill soon just wait and if he uses gash or fokus attack or any not inerupt skill then use flurry. He is just making Gash Fokus attack or anything and so he cant interupt u directly. He can interupt ur last or ur 2 last hits then but that doesnt matter too much.

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 19:14:36 PM »

a second thing u should know about when to use flurry is this:
When the enemy attacks u and he is gonna use a skill soon just wait and if he uses gash or fokus attack or any not inerupt skill then use flurry. He is just making Gash Fokus attack or anything and so he cant interupt u directly. He can interupt ur last or ur 2 last hits then but that doesnt matter too much.

It does, each hit is stronger than the one before..and against reavers use gash + your tele-skills combinated with sprint ^^ and when they've used their pushes/holds, flurry.. xP.. not when they are FA/gash'ing imo. when they are stunned or/and when they've used their interupes Grin .. Btw, FA can also interrupe Flurry.. If you've got such things as neither sickness,plague,PS or AB on yourself, FA can deal over 100 dmg --> interrupe too..xD

Life is unique.
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 19:19:10 PM »

yes it can but it doenst mostly.
And i personally preffer to get my 2 last hits interupted. This means he has one interupt less than before and my flurry cooldown is very low. I can use it after 2-4 seconds again. If he wouldnt interupt my Flurry then it would have a cooldown of 20. so pls interupt my last 2 hits of flurry Cheesy i want u to Cheesy

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 19:23:37 PM »

yes it can but it doenst mostly.
And i personally preffer to get my 2 last hits interupted. This means he has one interupt less than before and my flurry cooldown is very low. I can use it after 2-4 seconds again. If he wouldnt interupt my Flurry then it would have a cooldown of 20. so pls interupt my last 2 hits of flurry Cheesy i want u to Cheesy

I kinda wanted to say, Flurry won't work on skilled reavers, so use gash/tp/th/sprint combi ^^.. exeption: they're out of interrupes, then flurry flurry flurry xD or they're stunned, or smth else ;d

Life is unique.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: