Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with the website and rating system  (Read 2133 times)
gogita2011
Level 2

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 15:18:16 PM »

i recently played dawnspire fr 132 minutes and i  played like 10 to 15 matches after playing   couple of matches i checked my rating in player of the day i got 43 points. After playing a couple of  matches again i checked the rating and still the rating remained 43 ,it never changed. while in the other hand a friend who joined 1 minute before the game got over  he got his ratings in player of the day chart

also there is something wrong with the website display it doesn't show the correct player name(top 10 players), for me it shows ranked 11 while i am ranked 32

this must be corrected quickly as possible  Cool

u r friend
gogita2011
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 15:23:34 PM by gogita2011 » Logged
Nightmare
Global Moderator
Level 13

I heal, you kill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 18:03:01 PM »

There are numerous reason on why you didn't get rating from a single game and none of them have anything to do with bugs. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to find the games in question to provide the correct explanation, so you just have to take my word this time Smiley.

As for the different rankings, the one shown on the character page (in the parentheses) probably takes into account every single character from one month, whereas the actual ranking list excludes those with less than 30 minutes played.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: