Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adiman island bug(pimp my server)  (Read 3258 times)
halolord
Level 2

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »

i recently found a bug in adiman island that crashes the game and opens up a window regarding uploading the dump file since the master server is down (meaning we cant upload the error and solve the problem).after several attempts  i was able to join the game or only join the game when the map changes.well the bug is near one of the relics located in the center of the map

http://dawnspire.tinyrocket.se/#mapAdimanIsland

.this bug allows you to go down into the river and walk in the river (not swimming).this bug crashes the game and should be corrected.i think other players r also the same problem
PimpFather
Team Toss
Level 9

No brain, no pain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 08:09:16 AM »

I knew there were some areas in the middle of Adiman which fits the description above. I've explored there myself but I've never made the game crash. Can you be more precise in where this bug occurs, like including a PrntScrn just before you walk into it? We are able to change the walkable areas in the maps - so perhaps we can do that. Until then - don't go there. There is no need going there unless you are "exploring".

Smiley / Pimp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: