Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 15:09:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do unto others as you would have them do to you  (Read 20728 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2011, 14:56:22 PM »

I just saw a girl off. She was crying.

I didn't hide anything from her. I had shared with her my world view that girls are lying sluts with few exceptions, and I can't trust any girl, because I know that I cannot tell wether they lie or are truthful. They lie so good that I would NEVER know. Knowing that, how can I even trust a truthful girl?
I cannot tell the difference between a truthful girl, and an excellent liar.

She knew I was gonna go up sweden now, out of reach, and I'm gonna take the next chick that comes along. I'm open, honest.

And she was crying, she didn't wanna leave me. She couldn't possibly be the one, because I couldn't even give a girl that chance, knowing them the way I do.

Earlier today we sat up in a tree, because I like climbing. I talked about how I dislike drugs. I asked her if she ever done drugs.
"I've tried pot. - But I didn't like that" - she said.

And I was kinda sick of this answer "I don't like that". It felt like all I ever heard from this girl is pain, suffering things being horrible, and things she didn't like. So I said.

"Tell me something you LIKE"

And she was silent. After a while she said quietly:
"I like you...."

OH MY GOD. She was crying when I urged her up the bus. HOW can I DO this to people? When I KNOW the pain of it, because I've felt it myself???

How can I inflict this pain unto others? I don't WANT to - I just want the love part. I don't wanna say good-bye. I don't wanna see tears. I don't want to inflict pain. I just want the love - and let it rest there.

Isn't this possible? Must I harden my heart more to bear through inflicing this pain unto others? Cuz right now I feel like fucking shit

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Nightmare
Global Moderator
Level 13

I heal, you kill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 15:28:56 PM »

I want candy. But I don't have any. Also I shouldn't eat it so much. So I must harden my heart and eat a carrot instead.
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 16:25:47 PM »

I wish I could eat carrots just like that.

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Derped
HonorGuards
Level 13

Baaa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 14:04:55 PM »

In twenty years time you'll most likely regret all the things you did and didn't do.

Sides, the chick exists only in your thoughts. When she is no longer in your immediate presence she stops existing. Feeling bad because of what you did is an illusion, you feel bad because you want to.

All good things come to an end, Sparr. But don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Life isn't that bad.

Reverendlamb, the most famous Time Travel Adventurer of the 30th century.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: