Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2019, 00:42:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: League of Legends Domination Mode  (Read 18763 times)
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »

I just thought I would post this here in Off Topic as LOL has a new game mode called Domination which in truth reminds me a lot of Dawnspires own Domination game mode. Thankfully there is little in the way of tedious grinding to level up which hamstrings its classic game mode. Anyone tried it? What are your thoughts? For me it's were Shrine dom might have gone had development continued.
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 18:04:46 PM »

I just wanna say that I recognize the "make post - get no response" thing. Doesn't mean we don't appreciate the effort though Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy <3

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 09:23:09 AM »

Thanks Smiley
Bernhardt
Blue Hero
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 07:17:19 AM »

I haven't tested the mentioned game or the game mode, but it's inevitable that another game lands on something similar to Dawnspire eventually.

To come to think of it, I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't happened before. Perhaps it just hasn't been reported here. Smiley

Blood, steel and preaching!
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 18:46:45 PM »

It is an identical game mode. Cap and hold as many of the 5 areas as you can. No bonus given for holding an area just makes the enemies total count down faster from 500. Thankfully everyone levels up at the same rate unlike the original game mode for this game. Must breach copyright if you ask me.
Bernhardt
Blue Hero
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 19:44:41 PM »

It is an identical game mode. Cap and hold as many of the 5 areas as you can. No bonus given for holding an area just makes the enemies total count down faster from 500. Thankfully everyone levels up at the same rate unlike the original game mode for this game. Must breach copyright if you ask me.

Maybe we should encourage SGS to sue and get them back on track with fresh funding. Cheesy

Blood, steel and preaching!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: