Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2017, 00:21:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Shoutbox People  (Read 4600 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »

Actually, I think an introduction is in order. Veer on the extreme side, and spare nothing, we have many coulorful true characters here that play a role in the drama everyday. Introduce yourself to the crowd, and make sure they know what they can expect when they see your mask on stage!

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »

Sparrisen

The Visionary. The Lunatic. The Adventurer.

Sparrisen will often have a vision, which leads to an adventure, which results in lunacy. He comes on stage, and the Terrible will be there to behold. He will revel in what he found in the remote, emotional deeps of the world, posing questions of life, and sometimes spitting the answers he found.
The shoutboxstage represents his outlet, as a chatholic would go to confession, to ask forgivness for his sins, the words of Sparrisen must be said. There's too much inside, it must be spoken, but he can't spill any secrets. Instead his words are spoken, living for a short time, only to be swallowed up again by the shoutbox void a few days later.

Sometimes regarded as wise, sometimes insane, the truth of it is, that for him, the shoutbox is how he manages to keep his sanity.

Derped
HonorGuards
Level 13

Baaa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »

Daily Dawnspire Drama, anyone?

Reverendlamb, the most famous Time Travel Adventurer of the 30th century.
HalfwayToHell
Level 3

Free On weds thurs and sats for playing. mostly.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 13:32:37 PM »

HalfwayToHell

The Good. The Bad. The Fuggin Sexy.

Halfway is a man of many words. Many many words. Said words often make little sense, and when they do, the ideas behind the words make no sense instead. His brain goes on little irrelevant adventures that drive him to near-sanity.
The shoutbox is a way to represent his deep, tragic past of nefariousness and terror. Or is it? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL ZEE - 0wait. Nevermind.

Sometimes regarded as Evil, sometimes Just. Often regarded as that little niggling sensation in the back of your mind that says "FINISH HIM" when you see a person fall over.

"I' beginning to think you're not halfway to hell. - You're over your head in it" - ReverendLostLamb

"then learn to pretend to respect them" - HalfwayToHell, On the subject of respect of dem sandwich-makers.

"A REALLY REALLY hairy asshole" - Halfwaytohell - Creating a new definition for Hari Bo.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 00:08:47 AM by HalfwayToHell » Logged
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 07:08:43 AM »

Maby it's just you and me who're insane then halfway.

...I somehow knew I could count on you

Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 21:37:56 PM »

"Shoutbox void" sounds cool dude. The.. Oh mighty.. shoutbox void.

"A REALLY REALLY hairy asshole" - Halfwaytohell - Creating a new definition for Hari Bo.

LOL Tongue

Never seen this topic yet. Glad I did, will make eating haribos much more enjoyable. Thank you^^

I'd add my persona to it too if I wasn't high, would probably just be blubbrish nonsense, and who wants to listen to a high dude talking blubbrish?
Call me. lol

Better listen to music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3TokLzzmw

I think "feeling lost" sums up the atmosphere of the song quite nicely.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 21:52:05 PM by Oynamak » Logged

Life is unique.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: