Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 06, 2020, 16:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DS impact  (Read 4119 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2012, 23:18:47 PM »

Well, there's a lot of talk going on. But DS has HAD, and I guess still has, an impact on my life. I was kinda wondering what it has done for you, if anything.

1: Coolest thing was that I visited emerys in US, and he is awesome in his clarity. He emits a caring sadness and pure understaning that's really cool. He taught me how to listen, just by explaining it. I still think about those words at least once a week. His anguish (The "Why?" question) DID however infect my soul eventually. Realizing the pointlessness of everything just set me more free though, even if I might get unhappy when I'm not in the thick of things, and start thinking.

2: the gaming ofc, but it in itself wasn't altogether too beneficial for me. It's more the cool people such an awesome game attracts.

3: This chat is like the only place I can open up 100%. I can't say this shit to people around me. Some of the shit I say is really controversial.

4: I might visit oynamak next year when I do my eurotrip.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 23:21:02 PM by Sparrisen » Logged

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 15:39:39 PM »

"Realizing the pointlessness of everything just set me more free though"

This remarkably expressed phrase, made me realize it while reading, made me laugh Cheesy sets free, I approve. Well said.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 15:41:18 PM by Oynamak » Logged

Life is unique.
HalfwayToHell
Level 3

Free On weds thurs and sats for playing. mostly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 16:04:16 PM »

i guess the biggest influence it had on me was... chatting with you guys.

The game itself is hella fun though with 3+ people. and still quote fun with 2 people.

on the note of sparr and his trip, if you ever come to the UK, tell me so i can come look for you. even if you dont tell me where you are or anything i'm gonna come find you if you visit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: