Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 06, 2020, 16:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: rev-response  (Read 8033 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 20:05:10 PM »

I like your answers rev, you seem to have an open mind, yet be rooted in your own self.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Derped
HonorGuards
Level 13

Baaa!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 20:52:57 PM »

Well, in my country putting Christianity and tolerant in the same sentence is taboo. Saying that you're Christian is something to be ashamed over. Yet I find that these people who speak of tolerance and tell us to be more tolerant have a hard time tolerating and understanding Christianity.
It's more than once that I've clashed with people who find it hard to believe that Christians still exist. Sometimes it feels like they want to root us out.
Such a society kind of forces you to keep your mind open, even if the society itself is not open-minded.

I also believe that people like Siddharta and Jesus were tolerant folk. That is a personal ideal for me.
Quote from: Prayer
Grant me the courage to change the things I can and grant me the strength to accept the things I can't.

Reverendlamb, the most famous Time Travel Adventurer of the 30th century.
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 08:05:35 AM »

Well, your description of drugs sounded a lot like religion to me in a way. And, well, you'd win eternal life. >.>

Probably the opposite of religion. In religion youll find yourself, in drugs you'll loose yourself and find.. drugs Cheesy

Christianity is btw the main religion in my country.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:05:50 AM by Oynamak » Logged

Life is unique.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: