Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 00:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Invoker  (Read 2142 times)
Smiskfisk
Global Moderator
Level 9

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2012, 19:56:22 PM »

So yea. I spent parts of the weekend with my parents, and I was asked to try one of their old computers to see if it was working. It sure did, and the first thing I see on the desktop was a Word document called The Invoker. My heart actually stopped for a split second, I tell you, all the memories, the love, the drama of Dawnspire went through my mind in the blink of an eye. I will share this text with you, not hoping for any response to feedback of my crazy dreams and ideas about Dawnspire back then. Now you need to know that this was written around the same time as we got the Seeker to play with, you know back then when the game was new. New classes and new game modes where talked about daily, at least around me and my friends. Anyway, without further redo; here goes.. The Invoker

The Invoker

Background story:   No.
Stats:
Health: 220
Mana: 170
Stamina: 130
Damage: 35 (1 attack every 1 seconds)
Armor: 20 (10% damage reduction)
Movement Speed: 5.5
Skills:

1. Vortex
Pulls all nearby enemies closer to the Invoker, doing minor damage and a brief stun. Stun duration increases for each milestone (1,4,8,12) and Area of Effect increases with every level. Cost Stamina.
15s CD, 0.5s cast time. Interruptible. Interrupts.

2. Thorns
Enhances a friendly unit (including the Invoker himself) with deadly thorns, dealing damage to attackers. Duration of Thorns increases for each milestone and damage increases with every level. Cost Mana. (Duration between 3s-6s)
10s CD, 1s cast time. Interruptible.

3. Stone Form
The Invoker turns himself into stone, being immune to all kind of magic damage and takes reduced damage from all physical attacks and DoT/Bleed damage.  50% movement speed penalty while active. Damage reduction increases for each milestone and duration with every level. Cost Mana. (Duration between 3.2s-5.4s)
20s CD, instant cast.

4. Frost Path
The Invoker turns the ground under him to Ice, reducing all movement speed of enemies walking on it. The Invoker gains a small movement speed buff while Frost Path is active. Size increases with every milestone and duration with every level. Cost Stamina. (Duration between 3.2-5.4s)
 30s CD, instant cast.

5. Brain Zap
A strong single target spell that steals life from and enemy unit and deals the same amount in damage. Ignores armor. CD reduces with every milestone and Life steal/damage increases with every level. Cost Mana. (Idea is that level 12 damage is ~80, making this a possible interrupt)
10-16s CD, 0.5s cast time. Interruptible.

6. Healing Rain
Call forth a mending rain, healing friendly units inside the AoE. (think similar size as Nature’s Wrath/Cursed Earth) Amount of possible targets getting heals increases for each milestone (2,3,4,5) and duration increases with every level.  Cost Mana (Duration between 3.2s-6.5s)
20s CD, 1s cast time. Interruptible.

7. Time Zone
Channels a strong, time bending zone. Only effecting enemy units, slowing their movement speed the longer they stay inside the area of effect. Possible channeling time increases for each milestone and highest possible slow increases with every level. Cost Mana to activate, and Stamina to channel. (Duration between 4s-7s, maximum slow at level 12 ~70%)
25s CD, 1s cast time. Interruptible.

8. Summon: Fire Lord
The Invoker sacrifices his own life to summon a mighty Fire Lord. The Fire Lord burns with such intense, he will deal 5 magical damage to every within 2yards. The Fire Lord will attack the closest target near the Invoker, but never go further than ~Insert whatever distance feels viable here~. The Fire Lord is active until killed, or his master dies. Maximum health and the cost to summon increases/decreases for each milestone, and damage done increases with every level. Cost Health
30s CD (After the Invokers OR the Fire Lords death), 2s cast time. Interruptable.

9. Enchant Weapon: Fire
The Invoker sacrifices his own life to grant power to a friendly unit weapon of choice (including the Invoker), increasing their damage with each attack by a small amount. The extra damage is considered magic and therefore ignores armor. Damage bonus increases for each milestone and duration with every level. Cost Health. (Duration between 3.2s-5.4s) (Damage bonus, 3-6 for every attack)
10s CD, 1s cast time. Interruptible.

10. Disarm
Melee attack, rendering the enemy unable to do any physical attacks for the duration. Deals no damage. CD reduces for each milestone and duration increases with every level. Cost Stamina (duration between 1.9s-3s)
8s-14s CD, instant attack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: