Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 05:41:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a lll story  (Read 13722 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2013, 02:53:18 AM »

This has no real life value really at all but fuck it... I feel the need to communicating something.

I have been roleplaying alot, as a kid. Amazing stories, amazing fun, sparking the imagination of a little kid, expanding the dimensions of what's possible beyond the boring realms of our reality. Learning to think beyond what's possible.
I don't know the name of this character.

Say her name was 'colondariel'

She was a dark elf, in a adventure band of demonologists. She was a demon WARRIOR, part of her soul sold, by letting a demon infest her body - in turn granting her powerful abilities (of which I don't remember shit). Being a dark elf, however, she had the natural ability to anti-heal. To do pure evil, reverse the normal structure of a healthy body, and create damaged tissue from nothing.

There were three major demon lords
Necron
Behemoth
Calliban

Calliban was the demon of chaos and lunacy
Behemoth was the demon of beastiality and nature
Necron was the demon of suffering and war

Constantly raging war between themselves, minor gods, and divinities, vying for power in the world, reaching out to mere mortals to gain nourishment of their prayers.

And my group, the band of colondariel was fighting for behemoth, he empowered them, and in turn, they desecrated divine shrines, executed worshippers of foregin gods and demons alike, and behemoth radiated as the blood of his enemies flowed out onto the floor of their own temples.

We were starting to become rather powerful, my brother's character, a pure magician, a summoner came up with the idea, that we could just summon demons, and kill them. For experience.

So we created our own demon execution camp. EXPERIENCE WENT UP FAST. The better we got, the more powerful demons we could summon, the more powerful demons we could slay.

Soon we were beheading high demon lords, small gods in their own right.

"*GrUuuuUmblweee....* WHO summoned ME, The LOR(!).." *chop chop* -demon head rolls off

OUR OWN demon lord, were becoming SO powerful AND SO pleased, we were killing off all his fucking resistance. One day he said.

"Guys, I don't know what to give you anymore. You guys kick ass. I'm going to give you your own dimension."

So we designed our own world. Or own dimensions, or own laws of nature, or own trees, plants birds and animals, creatures of wonder, and we set it into motion.
The summoner was a master at all magic - so he decided to bulk up. Soon he was fighting like a master with one two handed sword, in each hand, with the strenght of 4 men.
Our centaur warrior had the special ability to always deal maximum damage with an unarmed attack. He had so many hit dice that he could send a dragon INTO THE GROUND THROUGH THE FUCKING PLANET AND COMING OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Our wiseman forever had his walking stick, like asian monk. A hero would get a skill af 21 in a weapon, and he would never miss, instead he could choose to make TWO attacks in ONE, with the half chance to hit. However OUR wiseman, he had SOOO many attacks, in ONE ATTACK that he was like a fucking whirlwind.

We put him at a small bridge to the capital of our dimension, and after our frail old friend had defeated 1000 enemies on his own with his walking stick, without anyone even being able to even TRY to land a blow, the invading army said *fuck it* and walked back home.

My character however, was obsessed with beauty. You cannot TRAIN beauty. You can't really get BETTER at it, so she tried whatever means neccecary to supernaturally enchance her charm, so that mortal men would almost die in awe.

One time, one of our band defeated a dragon, and in its treasure drove, he found an elexir of light. He took a sip, of it, and his charisma stat doubled. He thought it was cool, he brought some magical stuff back - but my character was stunned upon his return.

SHE EMBARKED UPON A QUEST throughout the dimensions to find such an elexir, and eventually, she as well, slew a dragon, a dragon of pure darkness, of antimatter so volatile that its mere touch destroyed any mortal man.

In its hidden stash, she found what she sought for. A whole bottle of liquid light! SO happy was she, that she tore the cork off, downed if all, and she could feel her already GODESSlike perfection rearanged itself into something beyond the divine. She was a darkelf, and now, a godess - so deviously beautiful that any being would rather die than blink in her prescence and let go of her sight for that instance.

SHE WAS SO HAPPY! SHE HAD FOUND it. In that instant she knew it. In the next instance she burst into flames. Horrified, she was, when she realized what would happen if you carlessly drunk too much of the elexir of light. Her beautiful clothes burned away, as she was burning with the surge, and beauty of an angel's sword.
"NOOOOOOOOOO.....!" she screamed, and spun around in the air, tearing at her burning godly hair with her flaming fingers. She could never touch another being. She was the ultimate beauty - the impossible temptation. Everything she would tuch would burn and die.

That is the story of colondariel - so beatuiful was she, that even the light of the world decided to keep her only to itself - burning any suitor to ashes at his first touch.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: