Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2019, 21:08:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent Djävulskap  (Read 4959 times)
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2008, 17:04:53 PM »

Translated, this means "Pure Devilship". And this thread is meant to calculate wether birds are truly evil or not.

If you read this, you must reply to keep the scientific validity of this experiment intact.

How many times have you recieved bird's shit on you, from airial attack (or ambush from the trees)?

For me, 2 times, once a Bull's eye, and once again more recently a mere fleshwound on the shoulder.

I have a strong suspicion that birds really are evil, but truth be told, if I could shit people in the head and just fly away, I'd probably do it as well.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 17:21:57 PM by Sparrisen » Logged

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Smiskfisk
Global Moderator
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 17:18:56 PM »

Aye, I got under heavy attack once, a couple of years ago. Right after a soccer practice, I was about to phone my dad and tell him to pick me up (yes, I was so lazy that he drove me to and home sometimes..)
Anyway, just as I got my new(!) cellphone up from my pocket, smack! Right on the screen, and some above it as well, in to the very place where the actually sound come. Yes, the place that is very close to my ear, or even on to it. I never really got it clean after that, and even years after I could still see some of it, in the small holes.. sigh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: