Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2017, 17:13:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHD_PlayerHelpDesk  (Read 23565 times)
Maci
Unholy Alliance
Level 8

Om Nom Nom Nom!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 20:25:55 PM »

nice server guide swiss, to bad youtube sucks at quality, couse you cant see anything tiny like text for example in the video, maybe you can change that?.

Om Nom Nom Nom!
Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 20:34:50 PM »

nice server guide swiss, to bad youtube sucks at quality, couse you cant see anything tiny like text for example in the video, maybe you can change that?.
Look it again..
I did put up some info to description and some popups telling stuff to clear things out..
If there is anything that you should see more tell me and I will clear it up in some way ^^

Lance
the next domination
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 14:42:36 PM »

gj with that video Smiley .. you actuly speak great ENG and its ql to listen you hjehje  Cool
Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 17:35:02 PM »

gj with that video Smiley .. you actuly speak great ENG and its ql to listen you hjehje  Cool
Rofl nice to hear :p Thanks : ) The past video will be remade, SirTeoHero was right when commentin my vids quality ... When I get my hands to vegas new one will come Smiley

Lance
the next domination
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 20:42:21 PM »

np. hope more players has come to game - more intresting Smiley  SirTeoHero- ov ya cause of him i start play..
godkemix
Level 3

You Hit Us We Hits You Back

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 21:05:03 PM »

record the GvG vid and give it on the youtub not on redtub hehe... why not the next 10000000000 yers is gona be up Tongue imagine that..
Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 05:14:45 AM »

ATM I'm working on:
Class job video
Reconstructing the Server hosting video

PimpFather
Team Toss
Level 9

No brain, no pain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 16:16:59 PM »

Here are some random advice for beginners. Perhaps Swiss can copy/paste some of the in to the initial post? Please add more advice so we can have them in one place - they are needed...

Never go in to a fight outnumbered if you want to win it. Only very experienced player can do this with some hope of success (kamikaze attacks are ok if you are trying to delay the other team).

Make sure you have at least one skill that interrupts. This is VERY important in this game. Then you can interrupt someone trying to take over an Outpost (op for short), interrupt an opponents skill, interrupt a relic steal etc.

The ops are of major importance. If you have them keep them safe and interrupt anyone trying to take it. If you don't have them take them or help your teammates taking them.

Keep your team's Templar alive. Interrupt/kill/taunt opponents trying to kill your templar. That way the entire team will have better chances surviving.

Kill the other teams Templar.

Stay close to experienced players they know where to go and when. Don't go solo unless you know what you are doing.

There are regeneretion spots on some of the maps. Don't use them (unless you want to frag) you'll only lose time and you don't help your team mates standing there waiting...

Stop/delay/kill opponent carrying relics.

Pick up relics and carry them to your base. But note that most often it is wise to kill the opponents around the relic first, since the relic will harm or hinder you, and then pick it up.

Killing is easy, but you hardly get any rating for it unless you win the game. So winning the game is primary, killing secondary,  if you want to get high rating in a game.

Smiley / Pimp
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 06:06:25 AM by PimpFather » Logged
Mad-Martigan
Team Toss
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 17:45:34 PM »

Maybe some helpful additions:

The ops are of major importance. If you have them keep them safe and interrupt anyone trying to take it. If you don't have them take them or help your teammates taking them.
However, with a minute of less of a game left - If you are the closest person of any of your team, or you are all attacking together, leave one person capping op ... and the rest of you push for a relic lift/steal which will give you another minute of time extension.

Pick up relics and carry them to your base. But note that most often it is wise to kill the opponents around the relic first, since the relic will harm or hinder you, and then pick it up.
In some cases lifting a relic until your death is useful to the team. Dropping a relic such as the star and walking off with 50hp isnt going to make you much use in a fight. You may as well carry the relic that little bit further and respawn will full stats. Winning the game isnt about the best kill/death ratio Wink

zezuan
Level 7

Leave me alone!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 19:29:55 PM »

oh... you should see what good sb can do with 50 hp  Grin

Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 19:37:56 PM »

A SB's first task is just staying alive. His second task is not fragging though.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 19:47:34 PM »

oh... you should see what good sb can do with 50 hp  Grin

I can do it with 49 life.

Life is unique.
Mad-Martigan
Team Toss
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 20:07:24 PM »

I can do it with 49 life.

I could do it with 1. all you need to do is lvl 12 meld... sneak to an enemy.. hit em with lvl12 poison - and die happy knowing you have lost them 100+hp for your 1. But that isnt something i would recomment beginners doing who are learning to play  Wink

Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 20:53:42 PM »

I could do it with 1. all you need to do is lvl 12 meld... sneak to an enemy.. hit em with lvl12 poison - and die happy knowing you have lost them 100+hp for your 1. But that isnt something i would recomment beginners doing who are learning to play  Wink

You dont need to answer seriously to a sarcastic comment from me :O

And, I wouldn't die with 1 life if you just need to hit enemy with PS 12 once.. you can sneak away before he hits you.. and you almost never have 1 life and attack, unless you are PSd.. life recovery ftw.so you have atleast 2 life. Also wouldn't recommend that to a beginner tho.

Life is unique.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: