Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2020, 20:06:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: prowlers are the best or just hard to kill??!  (Read 22385 times)
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 15:23:59 PM »

Why didn't some1 mention entangle? my favourite skill <333!!!11111eleven
If you play 2v2, prowler+reaver against whatever.. imo winning against the prowler+reaver is more difficult, both are fast with sprint and scout, with good teamplay it's harder to kill them imo ( if both are good, else its easy and you may be able to defeat them alone^^)..just shriek, entangle, flurry, MS and so on ^^ easy.

I seldom see a problem when I play prowler.. also I never(or seldom) read smth like " oh shit oyna as prowler" or so on..

Support the team and they'll be proud of you instead of flammiing you  Wink

Life is unique.
Derped
HonorGuards
Level 13

Baaa!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 15:28:32 PM »

If you hit the prowler scout interrupts? PP!
Also for fraggers you can use hamstring.

Reverendlamb, the most famous Time Travel Adventurer of the 30th century.
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 15:45:23 PM »

Scout cooldown isn't that long..Bird to see sbs while running, MS to keep busy until CD is over, Entangle.. same, ever bether..If fragging prowlers aren't noob it's not -that- easy, rather annoying Oo.. also, you aren't always playing sb with PP+hamstring are u?^^

but which fragging prowler does use entangle^^

Life is unique.
Derped
HonorGuards
Level 13

Baaa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 16:12:29 PM »

Fraggers don't use entangle that much. MS isn't that effective at low level. Bird just annoying (am I the only one who thinks the bird gets confused when you Shadowstep away?). PP to interrupt scout. Hamstring if he manages to run away. I recall using dagger Strike at some point. Also, if you wish to us BS on prowler use VoD (Success not guaranteed. Rev takes no responsibility at all for failure).
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 16:14:13 PM by ReverendLostLamb » Logged

Reverendlamb, the most famous Time Travel Adventurer of the 30th century.
mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 23:05:29 PM »

I remember a match vs UA that BH won and we played with 2 prowlers, 2 witches, 1 seeker and one other which I can't remember it was probably templar or a reaver (2xSF+bombard = death from above >_>). UA had somewhat normal lineup (templar, witch, sb and 3 melee).

With proper tactics and teamwork prowlers are very good, due to the huge advantage that the range of the skills gives you.

EDIT: The opponent might have been KoE aswell can't remember.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 23:07:37 PM by mayhem » Logged

Eat the Fish!
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

Can't remember playing against 2 prowler 2 witch +1 with SF bombard and so on, maybe I didn't participate, tho I was playing in the most of the Gvg's. But true, having a prowler that fits in your line-up is great.

to the Reverend:
at first, I don't get it why the **** bird follows you 100 meter's when you play as sb and meld away, hell it's hard to steal a **** relic if that bird hunts you through the whole map O.O

after that..MS is useful, since it knockbacks, stuns a little bit (on lvl 1 just minimale tho), and it gives u the change to entangle directly after, which stuns again, and as a good prowler u use shriek, scout (step+attack doesnt work, since good prowler know where sbs step to.. in the most cases if u see a sb stapping (after your cool MS+entangle move lol) you run into the direction the sb was/is before he stepped, because he will step infront of you, and since he's entangled and stap is on cooldown again he won't be able to hunt you at all.. it's too easy to be true if it's not a mega skilled sb^^ )
with relic or so on, good chance that it works too, otherwise your teammates can help you, since sb's attack alone in most cases (going for relic, OMG kill the sb before it gates and so on, so he/she/it is alone), and if you know there's a hunting sb in other team you gotta stay atleast with 1 of you teammate if it's not necassery to go solo, tho dying a few times doesn't matter, then it's the sb who's annoying not the prowler... lets start a thread called "shadowblades are the best or just annoying"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:58:39 AM by Oynamak » Logged

Life is unique.
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 23:53:19 PM »

3vs3, prowlers win, hands down. Me, Ohcanep and Duunis. Team Mehukatti FTW!

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

Prowlers deal no damage. Prowlers dont give support to Templar. Prowlers are useless. The only good Skills of Prowlers are Scout and  shriek .. sometimes. every classe is better then a prowler imo. The Problem is: A support Prowler deals realy less dmg, and a fragger/dmg Prowler deals less damage than a normal damage dealer..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:55:27 AM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
ddSeRiKoGHT
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 09:13:51 AM »

Brummy you're wrong!! Prowlers can support other classes by Reinvigorate. They also have skill Suppressive Fire - it's very useful when enemies try to capture an outpost (like Seeker's bombs) Scout skill is great when you carry a
relic!  Roll Eyes OK, Prowler can't win versus someone one by one, but DS is team game!  Tongue
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:22:51 AM by ddSeRiKoGHT » Logged
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 09:30:04 AM »

Brummy you're wrong!! Prowlers can support other classes by Reinvigorate. They also have skill Suppressive Fire - it's very useful when enemies try to capture an outpost (like Seeker's bombs) Scout skill is great when you carry a
relic!  Roll Eyes OK, Prowler can't win versus someone one by one, but DS is team game!  Tongue

This man speaks the truth!

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 18:05:46 PM »

Prowlers can be usefull in big matches, but in 4on4  - 6on6 theyre useless. U need 1 witch 1 sb 1 templar and a support prowler to win 4on4? Hmm nobody deals dmg?
in 6on6: Templar, Witch, SB, Prowler Reaver and Seeker? The other team has 3 dds and can manage to take ur templar down in a few secs, while u are only having 2 dds so that the templar can survive long (if he has a  good witch in his team)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 18:07:25 PM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 18:29:31 PM »

7vs7 and 8vs8 are called real matches. <7vs7's are called noob games.

mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 18:36:19 PM »

You dont have to kill to win the game Wink

Eat the Fish!
ddSeRiKoGHT
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 18:52:37 PM »

mayhem
right... sometimes =)

Hullu
If you haven't enough people to organise "real matches" - use bots..
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »

You dont have to kill to win the game Wink
Having a healtemplar and a seeker who gots full furry on enemy team will make ur whole team die Wink

7vs7 and 8vs8 are called real matches. <7vs7's are called noob games.

U dont seem to know what "noob" means Smiley Please use words you know the meaning of^^

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: