Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2019, 21:09:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas comes early  (Read 1130 times)
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2009, 12:05:24 PM »

In my quest to keep the community gaming for free I bring you news of 2 more games to try both free to play now or soon.

The first is Battleforge which is now free to play. A cross between a RTS and magic the gathering. I beta tested this only in January so am amazed it is free already. Excellent quality especially coming from an EA studio. The catch if there is one is that if you really want to build your card decks you will need to buy booster packs with micro payments. But you really can play the single player and a good portion of the multiplayer without spending a penny. Download the small client from here

http://www.battleforge.com/portal/site/BattleForge/landingpage

install that then (Important) log into the website before starting the client or it won't find any servers. The game then downloads the real game 2.7gb of it. once that's done you can play. Also you need to log into website before you start the client any time it seems. Once up and running choose free clinet button in the middle of those you are shown and your away.

Second is Dungeons and Dragons online which is going to go completely free over the summer. So we can all join and start a DS guild.

if I find anymore I shall of course let you guys know.

P out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: