Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 13, 2020, 11:16:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you beat one?  (Read 27435 times)
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 13:46:36 PM »

Gash is for Pros, because Pros use the best Skilles. Gash is good to beat Sbs, but its good to kill every other classe (above all seekers) too.

Just hit and the SB either stays and dies or escapes and dies, what's the skill in that?

Whats the skill in that? The skill in that is to dont directly gash him, cause he will use cb then prolly, its skill that u use gash when he uses step, its skill to run to him after he steped, its skill to use gash when he is using a combat skill cause he cant use cb then, thats all skill. So far to your question.
Its like "What's the skill in interupting a Witch who gots EF 12?" Its just experience and reflexes. And this is called "Skill".

« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 13:52:18 PM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Nightmare
Global Moderator
Level 13

I heal, you kill

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 14:01:30 PM »

Well if this is about defining the word pro...

You said pros are those who use the best skills. What is so "pro" about that? If you're using the best skill there is, then ofc the skill itself is already so good that it doesn't require much of an experience or tactical knowledge from the user to work properly. Which is why it is the best skill, because it's so easy to use.

I would define pros as those who use the worst skills possible and still beat the living crap out of everyone.

Reflexes has nothing to do with being pro or skilled btw, having fast reflexes means you're just a freak of nature.
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 14:05:05 PM »

Its not possible to beat someone with the worst skills there is, while he is using the best skills. Thats why Pros use the best skills and pwn everyone Wink

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Nightmare
Global Moderator
Level 13

I heal, you kill

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 14:56:39 PM »

Then obviously you haven't played with the pros long enough Wink.
Maci
Unholy Alliance
Level 8

Om Nom Nom Nom!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 15:27:04 PM »

Then obviously you haven't played with the pros long enough Wink.

Om Nom Nom Nom!
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 15:58:29 PM »

Ähm, "Pros" dont must be guys who play Dawnspire, and the Pros in WoW for an example use the best skill-builds and not any shit skill-builds Wink so i think ure the one whos wrong this time^^

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Smiskfisk
Global Moderator
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 16:57:58 PM »

Hai, today I played my first Battleground in WoW since the last expansion came out. I got 0 PvP gear and pretty much 0 PvP experience. I won. Am I pro?

And to answer on the topic again. Gash is nice if it lands on a SB, sure. But you wont hit me with it, so tell whats so good with it. TP will hit me, TH will hit me, WW will hit me. Gash is NOT on of those skills i fear as a SB.

Edit: I've said this before, why did I post the same again O.o
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 16:59:47 PM by Smiskfisk » Logged
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 18:00:39 PM »

Hai, today I played my first Battleground in WoW since the last expansion came out. I got 0 PvP gear and pretty much 0 PvP experience. I won. Am I pro?

And to answer on the topic again. Gash is nice if it lands on a SB, sure. But you wont hit me with it, so tell whats so good with it. TP will hit me, TH will hit me, WW will hit me. Gash is NOT on of those skills i fear as a SB.

Edit: I've said this before, why did I post the same again O.o

If u cant avoid Telepush u cant avoid Gash. Telepush and right after this gash, so i CAN hit u with gash Wink

and to the WoW thing:
Public Battle Grounds are in WoW like in Dawnspire: Mostly unbalanced and boring because of too less team play. If you win a public game in Dawnspire u dont have to be a pro too. I think Pros in WoW are the ones who got a very high arena rating, because to win arena u need skill.

Offtopic:
Actually i only play battle grounds to get pvp gear and not because i like them. Everyone trys to come in a freewin match to get as much honours as possible to get their gear. Thats why I hate battle grounds in WoW. Usually i only play arena if i got my gear Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 11:24:12 AM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 18:11:14 PM »

Ds is one of the most balanced games I know IMHO. Every class has a counter, no class is invincible. So were does the unbalanced thing come from. As for public being boring. it's a free game whos best days are behind it. I've played far to many games that say their PvP. None seem to achieve Ds's PvP appeal. It still amazes me every time I play that even free the game isn't thriving.
Smiskfisk
Global Moderator
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »

But you wont hit me with it
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 09:36:37 AM »

lol @ you NOOBS

I AM PRO and the SB is NOOB if he lets the reaver hit him with gash

also Maci wins maci is pro

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

TP will hit me, TH will hit me, WW will hit me.
if u cant avoid TP then u cant avoid gash.

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Nightmare
Global Moderator
Level 13

I heal, you kill

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 11:12:40 AM »

Been too long for me to remember whether you can active CB in time after TP, but what prevents him from activating it before TP and have it on when you came and try to gash?
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »

As i already said: U can hear an SB using CB. It makes noise. if i hear him using it then i will hit him before i gash him. after u pushed him u have time to hit and gash him before he is jumping away with step

DIE FOR A VICTORY
mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 12:02:37 PM »

Gash is a good skill, but flurry is better.

Eat the Fish!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: