Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 20:34:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you beat one?  (Read 28258 times)
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 12:35:08 PM »

ure wrong Smiley Flurry is better for burst damage. For an example: if you are 2 or more persons attacking enemy templar than flurry is better than gash, but in small fights or as templar guard gash is better

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Smiskfisk
Global Moderator
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 14:35:40 PM »

Soul trap. There we go.
Or even better, team play \o/
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 15:16:09 PM »

Gash sucks big time. It may work on unorganized public fights, other then that, it sucks. Flurry wins.

Also, you can CB Gash.

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 16:02:43 PM »

I know, team play is the best way to kill a shadowblade, but actually i only said that Gash is an anti-SB spell, cause u can easily can kill a SB with Gash. And Hullu: In GvGs its harder to get a flurry done. Templar guard will allways interupt Wink

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 16:18:49 PM »

if u cant avoid TP then u cant avoid gash.

Pro's wouldn't say that. CB on and attack with PS from behind or infront whatever -> PS hit you because good sbs won't attack when they know that he's going to TP right when you're attacking. So done, then the reavers AWESOME reflexes TP (wuw, stun but it doesn't mean that CB isnt still on). if u TP+gash, the sbs laughs while you are poisened, and while you are gashing him after TP(cb is still on) it fails, and he steps away and/or BS you.
It's not like I haven't played hours and days as reaver and SB, since those are the classes I played most.  Ofc I know how to gash a sb, but since I know that, I know how reaver will try to gash me as a sb and I can avoid it and kill the reaver because I know his moves, and so it's not impossible (as you say gash will hit always) to avoid it.

Tell me strategies how to gash a sb (order of skills etc), and I tell ya how to escape it^^

to that "pro" thingy. SAC, AS, SF are good skills of an prowler, it can stop relic carier/op taker etc, but just because retarded ppl play prowler and spamm those good skills in order doesn't mean they are pro. Every skill is good (in DS atleast), it's just depends on the situation, the enemy, your team and the other team, on maps too.. there's no "best" skill at all imo, so there's no1 who can call himself pro because he's just using that skill.

Gash best against sbs... In public maybe but not in serious games. but for public u don't need to be pro to gash a random sb, and I wouldn't call me, neither fishhyy for example as a random sb, rather than THAA! sbs. TP-gash wonÄt just work or smth else.

and Templar guard will not always interrup anything that comes near him. U can take off guards, make them using their stuns first or let some1 els ekeep 'em busy.  Gash can kill a sb yes, but a witchs staff CAN also kill a sb.

Life is unique.
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 20:17:56 PM »

I know, team play is the best way to kill a shadowblade, but actually i only said that Gash is an anti-SB spell, cause u can easily can kill a SB with Gash. And Hullu: In GvGs its harder to get a flurry done. Templar guard will allways interupt Wink

I don't play reaver in GvG. But everyone good at it, uses flurry. I don't remember seeing gash in mostly any of the games I've ever played. And trust me, I've played a lots of them.

Oh, and no you can't.

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:13 AM »

Ok oynamaklein ich will dir mal erklären wie ich nen sb gashe^^

Sobald er neben mir steht und mich haut telepush ich ihn und wenn er vorher cb benutzt hat dann hört man das weil das nen ton macht, also wenn du cb vorher gemacht hast dann mach ich ein schlag dann gash wenn dus vorher nich gemacht hast dann hau ich dir direkt mit gash auf die fresse^^

english:
when the sb is attacking me, i use telepush and if he used cb before (i can hear that cause it makes sound) then i first hit him and gash him right after that. If he didnt use cb before i will directly hit him in his face with gash Wink
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:17:24 AM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2009, 07:16:27 AM »

GIBBERISH STOP TALKING GIBBERISH

ITS GIBBERISH

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2009, 07:44:53 AM »

You're hitting thin air if you're trying to go around CB. SBs should never take fights with reavers, just poison and away.

mayhem
Blue Hero
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:21 AM »

The SB can just wait for your gash and use CB then and backstab you, because you just cant turn fast enough if the sb has the timing right. With flurry I just use it right away after I have caught the SB and if he tries to CB->backstab me I am already turned that backwards, because flurry lets you turn otherway around and the other guy doesnt have a clue about it Smiley. And when the SB is sitting right next to me without CB I TH him and then I use my lvl 12 push and then couple of autoattacks with lvl 12 BB and the SB should be deadmeat.

Reavers best skill is sprint there is no doubt about it, but close behind it comes flurry, because of the huge burst dmg it provides. Gash isnt as good as flurry even with the "templar protecter" build, because if you would have flurry and BB you would get the same bleed effect, but with cripple (cant remember what that slowing effect was called in dawnspire) and you would deal massively more dmg than with gash.

Those were last words from me to the subject, because I think it is so obvious that flurry is better than gash that I am amazed that I even bothered to write this.

PS. If the SB knows how to play you cant kill him with only one guy Smiley.

Eat the Fish!
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:23 AM »

Daze, mäymem, daze. You are noob.

If the SB lets the reaver get his flurry going, which shouldn't happen, the most stupid thing you can do is continue fighting the reaver.

Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »

Sure u cant kill him alone but the question was acctually: how to beat an SB and so he gots to run away/u beat him Wink

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

SB getting away doesn't mean you beat him. Actually, it means the SB beat you, becaus he's able to go poison people, steal relics, cap OPs or lock atleast one of yours to defend.

Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2009, 13:08:09 PM »

In Gibberish Cheesy, das hilft gegen gute sbs nix^^ die wissen was du vorhast, und wenns nicht so is attackieren sie nicht blind drauf los. musst mal wieder bisschen einspielen oder beim CvC mitmachen Cheesy wenn in public mal was los is kill ich die als sb eins nach dem anderen und hol nebenbei ops relics usw.. gute sbs sind einfach schwer zu killen weil sie fähigkeiten haben zum entwischen und zur untreffbarkeit, deshalb sollte auch nur max. 1 sb im team sein, 2 wenns ein gaanz volles game maximal^^ noob sbs kannste so natürlich killen, da bist du mit der taktik in Vorteil und der bessere, aber trifft halt nur auf die "üblichen" sbs zu^^

and that's it. especially gash won't kill him.

to avoid a melding SB comming near u to PS u in the right moment, u do need SPRINT ftw.

sprint > flurry > gash. If u can't handle it than gash> flurry> sprint, but then again you aren't a "pro" as you call it-

Life is unique.
Brummy
Level 13

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2009, 13:11:13 PM »

SB getting away doesn't mean you beat him. Actually, it means the SB beat you, becaus he's able to go poison people, steal relics, cap OPs or lock atleast one of yours to defend.

if u posion me, u wont get away without having a big gash wound on your body Wink
whatever, i hope u play sb in CvC and maybe i will play Reaver then i Gash u and kill u after gashing u Wink

And Gash is a anti SB spell. i think the anti SB builds nightmare made was supposed to be used in public. So if an SB is in tele hold or in bullrush or in bash, or in NW stun or in any stun gash wont miss so gash is an anti Sb spell Smiley
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 13:16:17 PM by Brummy » Logged

DIE FOR A VICTORY
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: