Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 06, 2020, 14:41:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When you thought you had seen it all...  (Read 4227 times)
PimpFather
Team Toss
Level 9

No brain, no pain.

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »

I've been playing this game for a few years now, and I really thought I had seen it all, but...

Playing templar, with a 2-1 lead on Narkundin playing for the Dark team, defending hard in our base, I hear a gate being set up, I get the aura arround me meaning I am being diplaced - and suddenly I am in the Light base! Wtf happend! Then I realise that Datapallo, playing a witch, had set up a gate from Dark base to light base, stepped into the gate and immediately - before he was gated away - had cast a displace on me! That is the coolest witchmove since the ST-Displace combo, but IMHO this move is even cooler. Can't wait to try it out myself!

VERY big smile / Pimp
zezuan
Level 7

Leave me alone!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 10:01:39 AM »

You didn't know that??  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Faro
Team Toss
Level 8

Thats right, your NOT from Texas.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:10:58 AM »

Yeah, now Ghost has worked it out too. it happened to me a few times, once when I had the relic close to home on Wistmore and suddenly I had the relic in their base. With ghost I worked it out though and entered the gate as I was being displaced so I ended up back where I was, thinking about the sequence of events, I wonder that the server didnt crash.

Jerry the old guy that just killed you
Bernhardt
Blue Hero
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »

Heh. Good job!

I don't think I ever tried that, or it simply wasn't possible back then.

Blood, steel and preaching!
Persus
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

I see dumb people

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »

I always though it was a bug that just never got crushed. Datapallo is the master of this move though. Been doing it Since he joined from what I remember. We should really name it after him. It's so anoying when he does it with a relic though.
Oynamak
Unholy Alliance
Level 12

hiho :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »

Once I saw the most ownage move, it was 2-1 for our team, Witch (dunno who it was) got their relic (in their base tho, just lifted), and made a gate to our base in their base (where they spawn, narkundin light side). stupid reaver spawns, casts BA, goes to gate --> displace him right to a 3-0 cap Cheesy:D

But wouldnt work in gvg I guess. but ..

Like 5v5 Gvg. SB GO TO THE LAST EDGE OF THIS MAP --> gate, click gate and faaaast displace temp, close gate, own them Cheesy would be an ownage move.

Life is unique.
vickramindia
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 15:12:34 PM »

It was 2-1 for our team, Witch (dunno who it was) got their relic (in their base tho, just lifted), and made a gate to our base in their base

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: