Dawnspire Community Forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2020, 05:07:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Companion  (Read 34733 times)
FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

I put all prowlers which don't use shriek and don't run relics etc etc. fraggers
But like your way, killing all who spawns. sounds almost impossible, wonder if you think same... that means there is no good fragging prowlers.

btw, this is far from Call Companion discussion Tongue

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

I put all prowlers which don't use shriek and don't run relics etc etc. fraggers
But like your way, killing all who spawns. sounds almost impossible, wonder if you think same... that means there is no good fragging prowlers.

btw, this is far from Call Companion discussion Tongue

Basically, a good prowler can keep a fragging team or uncoordinated team at their base, even if there would be nothing. With scout, entangle and sacrifice, you can by yourself hold atleast three people at their base, chasing you. No, all prowlers aren't fraggers. It doesn't require shriek nor scout to not be a fragger, it's how you play. Prowler is just really fragger-friendly class.

Spawn killing isn't impossible, all it requires is some kiting, knowing your class and some luck. Done that with Ohcanep. We hold their whole team at their base for a while, basically giving us a free relic. I was playing with heroism templar and Ohca was a reaver. Enemies spawned in good little packs, not them all at the same time (that's luck), I used heroism and Ohca used sprint, BB, meta for kiting them and not letting them do enough damage and we both have played that match from the start, so we know who we were against. We slaughtered them for like 2min, Ohca got about 30 kills at the end of the round. Tongue

while($spammer="hullu") write $crap[random(0,20000)];
Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »

I really have a hard time believing you can keep 3 guys in a good team occupied. That's a friggin stretch, EVEN for a skilled SB. Most prowlers I frag in 5.2 seconds from when I see them, the only skill that really makes a difference being entangle.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:58 PM »

For SB, it's easy beasy. It requires skill to that with prowler. Only thing that might go wrong is to get bullrush + ganked. But if you manage to throw entangle at that someone, bullrush + few hits from seeker wont be enough to take you down. You're able to make that seeker miss you, even if taunted you can still manage to get out with multishot.

Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 15:00:25 PM »

I really have a hard time believing you can keep 3 guys in a good team occupied. That's a friggin stretch, EVEN for a skilled SB...
I would say that a good SB can hold .. let see .. 5 players depending on the area slightly. If they just want to frag enough

F
Blue Hero
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 18:33:28 PM »

Good sb can keep all 8 if they are running after frag. Sometimes prowler can do that too if enemies are noob enough.
FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 18:41:07 PM »

yeah, as F said, its all about other players. SB, Prowler or Reaver can keep all focus on him if they are after frag. Its easy to get 2 of 3 after you but 5-8 is more or less rare and about that team. and if team is so noob to run after one player, its usually anyways 3-0 game.

Demolishor: "yes! I made that relic move like 2 meters towards our op and got an orgasm."
Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 18:52:16 PM »

8 players is imo a little bit over rated .. if someone really can do that i would say that moo could, he uses cooldowns very visely so i would say that he could manage with 6 or 7 for sometime, but 8 is kinda hard :p well not if they are total noobs but you got the point

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 19:09:12 PM »

For SB, it doesn't matter how many enemies there are. 8 is as easy as 3 or 4 players. For other classes, it matters.

Swiss
Unholy Alliance
Level 10

Silence is for good

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 19:09:43 PM »

As I said depends on people :p

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 19:11:08 PM »

Well, if you're keeping 8 players on their base, no it doesn't matter.

FLuori
Blue Hero
Level 9

Prowler Till Death!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 19:22:46 PM »

umm, you can hold whole team in base? Well, if im playing, you can be sure that i'm not one of those 8. Maybe if we are defending something...

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 19:59:14 PM »

That's another matter. Keeping 8 people at base still is possible.

Sparrisen
Unholy Alliance
Level 13

Power Poster

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 20:24:34 PM »

I really have a hard time believing you can keep 3 guys in a good team occupied.

Note especially that I have put GOOD into BOLD TEXT. I can run around with a tail of new guys or bots for infinity, but that doesn't really matter. You're facing a (good)witch with ST and a (good)reaver with sprint WW, NOT uncommon. Just these two can REALLY be a pain, and they only need one chance to mince you up.

And I mean, it's not just about these particulair ones, MJ, Taunt, MV etc, there's a lot of lineups possible that is lethal to a SB. Doubt any SB, petter being no exception, holds out for long against 2 or even 3 skilled players.

If you wanna be a hero, create you own fairytale.

Hullu
Blue Hero
Level 13

Manly All Over

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:00 AM »

Sparrisen, it's easy to avoid such noobie skillz. Standing still waiting for ST or bullrush really isn't that good SB. If we're discussing about can one SB do that, yes can do, but if we're discussing about does one team stay there, then it's another matter and I doupt that even in public every chases that SB.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: